Happy New Year!!

Hello Hello!!

So when you look over my page I don't think you will find what you expect. It is just full of Frankie. Some stuff real or not. Some of you will see there is a darker side to me that you didn't know about but I am still the same fun loving girl you know. Ü hee hee
Enjoy

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ever have those days?

I quit my job and take a break from school and I just expect it to be the best thing ever and I could die. Everyone is at work or school. Don't get me wrong I love not having to be an adult for once but I feel like WTF?? Ya know? But I wake up thinking, "crap--one more day closer to having to go back to school" And then there are those things you know you should do but you just can't bring yourself to do them. Like move all my crap from my house to my mom's. Doing that and cleaning are the only two times I hate having so many clothes. Oh well. Here are to the days when you can't get of your fat butt to do the stuff that is going to have to get done sooner or later.
Can I get a woot woot??