Happy New Year!!

Hello Hello!!

So when you look over my page I don't think you will find what you expect. It is just full of Frankie. Some stuff real or not. Some of you will see there is a darker side to me that you didn't know about but I am still the same fun loving girl you know. Ü hee hee
Enjoy

Monday, May 19, 2008

Why Can't I Just Be Normal

Last night was the worst night EVER!! So I was hanging out with Alex but it was super hard for me bacause he had done something not very nice. He had said sorry but I am just not ready to get over it. I told him that we couldn't see each other for a few days and that we could only talk if i started the convo. Then I called him and asked him to come down to put my "saftey plan" into action. He wouldn't. He was "to tired" and had taken a sleeping pill. So I basically told him to screw off and that I didn't want anything to do with him any more. I said some VERY hurtful things. Even as I was saying them I sat there and thought to myself, "why am I saying this? i don't even feel this way." but i kept on saying them. I pushed him away as much as I ever could. I think the only reason I did it was to help him. I'm not always the nicest girlfriend and its not fair to him. I think he needs to get over me but I know he never will if I don't help him. But still--why can't I just act like a normal adult? I sit there and I say these awfule things and I sound like I have 0 emotion but inside I am being ripped apart and I have tears falling down my face. It isn't me at all. My voice and words decive every emotion I am having. I can't even eat *and if you know me that is a BIG deal*. I didn't fall asleep last night. I have just wanted to call him and tell him im sorry but I can't bring myself to do it because I don't want to just keep on hurting him. I don't know who I am anymore. What do I do??

1 comment:

weese said...

Bubs, what is normal? We both know we are emotional girls. Maybe it's a lot more than just emotions but let's just leave it at that. Let yourself freak out. You can't blame yourself for Alex sticking around. Do what you need to do for you. I love you and I have had the same type of crazy episodes. You are just in times of trouble, I promise.