Happy New Year!!

Hello Hello!!

So when you look over my page I don't think you will find what you expect. It is just full of Frankie. Some stuff real or not. Some of you will see there is a darker side to me that you didn't know about but I am still the same fun loving girl you know. Ü hee hee
Enjoy

Friday, May 16, 2008

One Regret

i look into those eyes
i see the pain of my actions
i know the hurt i caused
a glimpse upon the soul i made
the soul i killed
i knew He loved me
i took advantage of it
He succumbed to my every desire
i made Him
i killed Him
i try to blame Him
make everything His fault
it is mine
i am to blame
how can i be so mad at Him
i am the one doing wrong
he knew i loved Him
that i still love Him
that’s why He let me mold Him
make Him perfect
perfect in my eyes
perfect in everyone’s eyes
Perfect
it was only in my eyes
He was perfect before “us”
i made Him
i killed Him
He knew my intentions were good
He thought they were good
i thought they were good
He wanted to be perfect
for me
He changed
for me
i made Him
i killed Him

No comments: